Mind & Spirit Counseling Center is a 501(c)3 charitable organization. Gifts to the Center are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. To make a contribution to help the Center continue to serve clients who are unable to afford counseling, donate online now.
Or please contact Laurie Betts Sloterdyk at (515) 564-5122 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send your tax-deductible contribution via postal mail to:
Mind & Spirit Counseling Center
Attn: Laurie Betts Sloterdyk
8553 Urbandale Ave.
Urbandale, IA 50322.
With your help, we can continue to fulfill our mission to walk with people through counseling and education to find hope and healing, and to live a fulfilling life.
Start small. Give big. Help others.
Depression, post-traumatic stress and other psychological challenges are serious yet treatable. As a nonprofit mental health organization, Mind & Spirit Counseling Center provides high quality services to all who walk through our doors including those who are uninsured or underinsured. Your contribution will help ensure access to quality mental health services – and save lives.
Please consider a recurring donation to help others access quality mental health services.
- $10 per month helps a child distressed by domestic violence.
- $25 per month helps a family relate to a loved one who suffers from addiction.
- $50 per month helps parents who grieve the death of their son or daughter.
- $100 per month helps an adolescent who is bullied at school.
- $250 per month helps a veteran who considers suicide.